What makes a fire performance safe?
Professional fire performers know that the first priority of fire performance is safety. Fire performers listed with high safety ratings on Fire-Dancing.com have demonstrated evidence of a professional level of commitment to fire safety including the following considerations:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Discriminating choice of performance fuels
- Appropriate licenses and accreditations
- Fire safety spotters
- Knowledge of first aid
- Supply of adequate fire safety equipment including appropriate fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Venue requirements including ventillation, crowd control, distance from crowd and safety zones
This commitment to safety is paramount and should be considered a minimum requirement for hiring fire performers at any event. Click here to search for fire artists who adhere to these safety requirements. Note that you should ALWAYS confirm the safety commitment of any fire artist before committing to a performance booking.
More performance arts: Magic | Belly Dancing